Outdoor terrace F&B restaurant for lease in Tai Hang
Once again, Lacruland is appointed to be the exclusive agent for a tastefully designed restaurant conveniently located in hub of Causeway Bay. Within a walking distance to Victoria Park and Tin Hau MTR station, the food and beverage (F&B) Tai Hang restaurant space is located on Tung Lo Wan Road, Tai Hang.
Pleasantly distracted when you discover its backyard, which also gives you a freedom of private dining within the touch of greenish blue terrace wall . Lacruland recommends this Tai Hang restaurant space due to:
– Its interior is tastefully designed and bright.
– Dining and bar area is in perfect layout with natural lights and street views.
– The Tai Hang restaurant has a sizable open yard – a perfect outdoor area for drinks and dine and is ideal for groups and friends gathering
– All fitting, kitchen equipment and full licence in place – great turnkey operation!
If you are looking for a property for your concept Tai Hang restaurant, please feel free to contact Lacruland.
Area (gross): approx.2,000 sq ft
Monthly Rent: HK$125,000 exclusive (@62.50)
Replacement Fee: negotiable
F&B restaurants details:
– Exceptionally wide frontages (2 sides)
– Direct access to a backyard of 20 seats
– Efficient layout for kitchen, dining and bar areas
– 80 Seat cover approx.
– Ready to operate with full licence, fitting and kitchen appliances
Chill out at Tai Hang
Tai Hang is just few minutes’ walk southeast of bustling Causeway Bay. Formally, it is a quiet residential area between Causeway Bay and Tin Hau, clustering of small local cafes and dessert shops as well as auto shops.
Now new restaurants and cafes are popping up, starting from the To Lo Wan Road, winding through the narrow streets such as King Street, Shepherd Street, Wun Sha Street and Jones Street.
In recent years, Tai Hang has drawn the attention of more and more restaurant and café operators, especially for those who would like to locate at an area with a feel of peace and relaxation, yet still accessible in town.
The charm of its narrow streets, low-rise buildings and tranquility in Tai Hung has attracted many new and special restaurants, making the area a hip spot for dining, leisure and chill-out.
Shop rental in Tai Hang is comparatively cheaper than the trendy foodie’s areas in HK Island like Soho in Central and Star Street in Wan Chai.
Cheaper rent, relaxing environment, easy car parking and its central location in HK Island are all making Tai Hang as a preferable location for F&B operators.
Talk to Lacruland
If you would like this Tai Hang restaurant, please contact Lacruland- a specialist for lease or rent of food & beverage (F&B) real estate in Central, Sheung Wan, Wanchai, use one of the following methods:
- By Phone: +852 6280.3566
- By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out more information on Lacruland facebook.
Should you are interested in my professional profile, please download here